Please Read This First!
You have to be at school and connected to our network to add these copiers successfully.
You have to be connected to Aruba Secure or your computer cannot communicate with the copiers.
If you have previously had a copier on your device you only need to follow steps 3 through 6.
1. Download the driver attached to the bottom of this page (only if you have never had a copier installed).
2. Open the file you downloaded and a window will open with a .pkg file. Double-click that file and it will install the driver. You can accept all of the default options and just click next. It will ask you for the same password you use to log into your computer. When that is done you can close out all open windows
Follow Step 3 through 6 if you have or have previously had a copier on your device.
3. Go to System Preferences and click Printers & Scanners. Click the + in the bottom lefthand corner to add a printer. If you need to delete a printer just click the - in the bottom left-hand corner.
4. Select IP at the top and type in the IP number of the printer you want to add from the list below, i.e., 133 Workroom copier at the High School, type 10.207.10.243 for the IP. Make sure the Protocol is set to Line Printer Daemon - LPD.
5. Type in a name for the copier that you want. If you travel between buildings, we recommend you type the building first to avoid confusion, ex. HS Lounge 1.
6. Click add and If the copier has a finisher installed, (usually main office and main workroom copiers) select SR4060 on the next screen. You will now see the copier listed as an option when you begin printing.
Main Office Copy Room: 10.207.2.240
Treasurer’s Office: 10.207.2.241
Workroom Copier: 10.207.40.240
Buildings & Grounds: 10.207.239.241
HSMain Office: 10.207.10.248
Lounge 1 (by Main Office): 10.207.10.240
Lounge 2 (by English wing): 10.207.10.241
133 Workroom: 10.207.10.243
212 Workroom: 10.207.10.244
229 Workroom: 10.207.10.245
Learning Commons: 10.207.10.246
Main Office 1: 10.207.18.240
Main Office 2: 10.207.18.241
Room 1109 Lounge 1: 10.207.18.242
Room 1109 Lounge 2: 10.207.18.243
Room 2212 6th Workroom: 10.207.18.244
Room off Cafeteria: 10.207.18.245
Main Office back guidance (mp301spf): 10.207.18.247
Media Center: 10.207.18.248
Main Office (6002): 10.207.50.240
Workroom 1: 10.207.50.242
Workroom 2: 10.207.50.243
Room 134 (Formerly Main Office 1): 10.207.26.240
Main Office 2: 10.207.26.241
FMMain Office Secretary: 10.207.34.240
Orange Pod: 10.207.34.242
Purple Pod: 10.207.34.241
Red Pod: 10.207.34.243